Open City Data Pipeline
We present the City Data Pipeline – a system for gathering city performance indicators published as Open Data in order to ease the compilation of studies and reports used within Siemens. Under the assumption that Open Data provides means to automatise tedious data research tasks, we have built a system that integrates basic indicators for cities from various Open Data sources. The architecture is flexible, extensible, and natively based on RDF & SPARQL.
Launch Open City Data Pipeline
- Mónica Posada-Sánchez, Stefan Bischof, Axel Polleres: Extracting Geo-Semantics About Cities From OpenStreetMap Poster & Demo at SEMANTiCS 2016 (Poster · Demo)
- Stefan Bischof, Christoph Martin, Axel Polleres, Patrik Schneider: Collecting, Integrating, Enriching and Republishing Open City Data as Linked Data. Proceedings of the International Semantic Web Conference 2015: PartII 57-75
- Stefan Bischof: Improving Practical Reasoning on top of SPARQL. International Conference on Web Reasoning and Rule Systems 2015, Doctoral Consortium
- Axel Polleres: Integrating open data: (how) can description logics help me? In 28th International Workshop on Description Logics (DL2015), Athens, Greece, June 2015. Abstract/Invited Talk.
- Stefan Bischof, Christoph Martin, Axel Polleres, Patrik Schneider: Open City Data Pipeline - Collecting, Integrating, and Predicting Open City Data. KNOW@LOD 2015
- Stefan Bischof, Axel Polleres, Simon Sperl: City Data Pipeline: A System for Making Open Data Useful for Cities. Proceedings of the I-SEMANTICS 2013 Posters & Demonstrations Track, 2013.